Tuesday 25 November 2014

Making Changes

Dear readers, some of you may have noticed that over the past couple of weeks several posts have been made by two other authors under the nicknames IntellectualNomad and Chat Noir. They are both my friends and will occasionally contribute pieces to the blog.

As for me, over the course of the nex few weeks I will be writing reviews of seasons 5 through 7 of Doctor Who and of the books chosen by you in the poll that I conducted, which unfortunately got very few votes. Nevertheless, as the French say, c'est la vie, so I will bow down to the vox populi and review the books that were chosen.


By the end of this year you may also get the chance to read a number of opinion pieces by me. At the moment I'm not thinking of writing anything about politics or other such controversial issues but I would like to say a few words on two things that I feel strongly about: perfectionism and self-confidence. They are matters that I have given a great deal of thought to and I hope that you will be interested in my opinion.

Thank you for reading this blog. I am planning a very exciting project for next year though I have yet to make the necessary arrangements and I hope that you will bear with me until I am able to share more details about it. In the meantime, I hope that you will continue to enjoy our offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment